Hell to the naw

 Just because I'm trying to say hell naw to some stuff:


Football season over?  Hell to the naw.  Why?  Because we are stuck with the NBA.  By the way, where can I watch hockey if I get a chance?  At least I have a spring season to look forward to, many don't.

COVID still here?  Hell to the naw.  Why?  Because people need to get out.  Screw it, I'm going to Wyoming and South Dakota in June and Oklahoma in September.  Road Trip...

Gas prices jumping up?  Hell to the naw.  Guess we'd better start saving some money because shit is about to get expensive and everybody is going to use excuses to start charging more.

Discretionary money?  Hell to the naw.  Why?  Because prices for everything are soaring.  What discretionary money.

A Third Trump Impeachment?  Hell to the naw.  Time to move on - and quite frankly, now everything is on Biden and his team - so sit down, shut up, and get to work for the people who desperately need help.

Continuing of Winter?  Hell to the naw.  If we're gonna have cold weather, at least bring some freaking rain - we need some kind of defense against dry timber come Summer.

Flopping in the NBA?  Hell to the naw.  Look, I get it - people think the NBA is the #2 sport in America.  I don't agree, but that's me.  Here's the thing, if the NBA has to warn it's marquee player about flopping like a Soccer player - along with one of his name teammates, then why bother watching?

Cooking a Turkey on Valentine's Day?  Normally Hell to the naw, but yeah, this year I'm doing it.  So sue me...

Final Thought.  Negativity and silliness aside, I thoroughly enjoyed this weeks nature segment on CBS Sunday Morning from Valentine, NE.  There is so much beauty in America, and yet we seek to focus on the bullshit.  Look folks, let's enjoy something even if it has to be virtual for now.  

I look forward to my future trips and will take full advantage when they come.  

Take care of yourselves, and each other.









Comments