Moving on from early November

 

November is here and while I’m sad because October is usually my favorite month, we always move forward, and this month promises to be fast for me as I will be so busy.  After Election Day, those next ten days are what I like to call “veterans time” as we will have so many different things going on surrounding Veterans Day.  We will be out placing flags, distributing poppies, putting together poppies, and doing honor guards.  It’s a bit sad in a way because we won’t be having the city Veterans Day parade and all, but we will still honor veterans.

Of course, once those ten days are gone, then we start to focus on Thanksgiving, and then right into the holiday season.  So yeah, you see – busy month.

CBS Sunday Morning.  November.  Fall.  What could be more perfect than a scene from New England – White Mountain National Forest to be exact. 

 

College Football.

  • So, Miss-again lost…again, eh?  This time to Sparty? 
  • Congrats to Nevada-Reno for beating UNLV.

NFL.  Week 8 was confusing.  

  • Man, I was convinced that Green Bay was going to throw a beating on Minny and lo and behold, the Vikings stood up and got the Pack.  Nice job boys...SKOL!!!
  • What the hell happened with Tennessee?  Losing to Cincinnati?  Or, are the Bengals starting to find their stride?
  • Fucking Cleveland.  How do you not score on the Raidahs?  At home?
  • Tampa must be driving their fans crazy.  They should not be giving the New York Giants chances like that.
  • Seattle gave up 27 points to a banged up 69er team.  That makes no sense.
Rants.  I missed Tuesday, but I'm still gonna blast off:
  • My friend Beeze said it and I'm echoing it:  Get rid of the polls.  This is straight insanity.
  • President Trump, shut your mouth and stop Tweeting.  Let the process play out THEN if you have problems address them.
  • Like I said before Demoncrats - be humble.  You may very well win the Presidency - but be careful what you wish for...you just might get it.  And now that the Senate is almost wrapped up for the Republiturds, let's see how you progress with a divided Congress.  Hey, you all complained, now you govern.  I'm waiting...
  • Memo to the Young Turks - are you ever happy?  You won't be under Biden should he win.  Your schtick is old and tired, like mine.  
  • Kind of ranting on myself here because I can't find anything funny to rant about, and that in and of itself concerns me.  
Jerry's Final Thought.  At this point, I don't care who wins the election because the end result will be the same - nothing is going to get done and the only one who will benefit are the rich.  Unfortunately, nobody is going to be happy and now we are heading for even worse non-sense.  

Comments