Mailing this one in.

It is so hard to believe that are heading into Thanksgiving Week.  So what's up at Casa de B.O.B.?  Well, a lot actually...

A lot of times, I just sit back and read on the internet and one of my more favorite places of late is an old school Navy Veteran who speaks with fondness of his days in the Navy.  He terms his blogs "Tales of an Asian Sailor."  As I read it, it is evident to me that his stories are from a long time before I came along and served, but it is always interesting to read the stories and perhaps even some history.  Maybe a time or two I will reflect back on my days with some stories - Camels, thieving Monkeys, and silly stories.  I look back on those times as a lot of fun.  A hell of a lot of work, but mostly fun.  

Meanwhile, all the grandkids are here and it's fun.  A three year old, a one year old, and a six month little girl.  Oh boy.  It keeps Mrs. B.O.B. busy and happy.

Bowled in a ProAm and it was fun - hell, I even did fairly well and got some cash out of the deal.  

Sunday Morning, the show had butterflies out there and in honor of my wife, who loves them:


CFB.  Wish I could have taken the short drive to Reno to check out that San Diego State/Nevada game, it sounded great.  Besides, haven't gambled in awhile...

Is Iowa State for real?  I'm gonna be curious on this one.

Just a thought for everybody riding the Suckeyes jock, Indiana damn near came back to surprise that ass.  Perhaps Blow-hio State isn't as dominant as one might think.  

Penn State is 0-5?  Bwaaaaahhhhhhhh...

Oh yeah, fuck you SEC!!!

NFL.  The Vikings have won three in a row and now draw Dallas.  I sure hope they take the Cowpatties seriously.  

Hey Kansas City, you gonna take the Raid-ahs seriously this time?

If the New York Props are gonna win, this might be the week against the Chargers.

Miami is another one I'm worried about in Denver.

NBA.  Today I was riding in the car and listening to Mad Dog Russo and the subject was the NBA and how its struggling and he tried to rattle off his top ten players in the league and you know what - he couldn't.  He couldn't name ten players in the league, and isn't that part of the problem with the NBA. If Mad Dog Russo can't do it, how do you market your league?

Sacramento Kings.  Fucking Kings.  As of this writing the trade that sent Bogdanovic to Milwaukee days ago is off the table.  Apparently, it was announced as a sign and trade - one small problem though - Bogi couldn't sign until Friday, and now he doesn't want to so who fucked up here?  Probably wouldn't have been an issue except that the Kings didn't discuss w/Bogi, somebody leaked the deal, and somebody snitched, while the NBA was "doing an investigation."  Uh...as has been said so many times, LeBron and Magic were tampering like (bleep) and they get slapped on the wrist, and now the NBA wants to take tampering seriously?  How 'bout you get Stephen A. Smith to stop trying to get every big name player to the marquee teams?  

You gotta be shitting me.  Yesterday I heard a female opinion host on a cable TV show tell people to "eat a bag."  LOL, WOW!!!


Comments