Tuesday's Tantrums - October 28th, 2020 (CAUTION - LOTS OF SWEARING)

OK, it's Tuesday and I missed last week, so lets get it started.  Before I start on the normal shit, I got something to say:  I've tried to keep silent about politics because both sides piss me off, but I haven't had my 100 today, so Steve Kerr, you've earned my wrath.  

I saw a video of Steve Kerr and Doc Rivers endorsing Joe Biden.  That's fine, to each his own, but this is to Steve Kerr - For you to say "Be a man.  Take a good look in the mirror and decide if the Statue of Liberty is worth defending!" Who the fuck are you and what have you done that rates you questioning my manhood?  I hate saying this but I have served my country for 22 years regardless of President (Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2) and continue to serve veterans and this country in my own way for six more so yeah, I think this country is worth defending, and for you to question my manhood, values, morals, and any other thing because I don't necessarily agree with you or I won't vote for Biden?  

  • So by that standard, I could question your patriotism because you played Basketball and made a fortune riding MJ's coattails, being an executive, in the media, and being the lucky guy to be on the bench for a Golden State dynasty.  Sure sounds a lot like Kamala Harris to me in a sense.  Props to you, I don't blast off on people for earning their way, but you don't you dare challenge me like that.  I'm not rich, and while I played basketball, I didn't have your talent, but I'll put my patriotism up against you any day of the week and give you a run for your money on that.
  • Rioters and Assholes burning churches, looting stores, and hurting innocent people?  Are you kidding me?  And I'm expected to vote for those who aren't exactly eager to condemn it?  I sure as hell don't want to see more Portlands in our future with no cavalry coming to the rescue.  I'm curious to see if the riots and looting continue if and when Biden wins.  I'd be willing to bet it ends the minute he's declared the winner.  However, I'd also be willing to bet that the next time a cop shoots a black man and Biden is President - the same rioting and looting happens, and the Federal Government does nothing.
    • Is Joe Biden really going to have an actual discourse about Police Brutality and rioting/looting, or do something, anything?  I won't hold my breath, but I'll sure allow you Steve Kerr to criticize Biden the next time a police involved shooting happens.  But then again, I won't hold my breath.

The establishment on both sides is what you should be fighting Steve - the establishment is what has allowed the shit you hate to fester - yet you focus on Trump?  Hell, it's a talking point but it's true - what have the career politicians done?  I look at 2020 and see a lot of 1968 mixed in to it.  So explain to me what career politicians have done to change this country.  52 years later and we still have the same shit.  You blame Trump for a lot and I get it, but where is the outrage for the 30, 40, and 50 year politicians?  I've yet to hear it?  Where is your bashing of Pelosi?  McConnell?  Schumer?  These lowlifes have made fortunes at the trough and yet I hear no condemnation of it - on either side.  And you want to allow a 47 year career politician in?  Seriously, what the fuck has he done?    

You want more about why I'm not voting Democrap - it is because you a-holes act like a bunch of petulant children when you don't get your way.  You remind me of my three year old Grandson, only he acts better.  I don't want that in a leader, hell we already have that with Trump and like it or not he at least gets some results as opposed to career politicians.  So explain to me why I should change?  Oh that's right, I'm a racist.

Now we get to another concern - Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.  I don't even know who is going to be in charge, Joe Biden?  Kamala Harris?  Bernie Sanders?  The squad?  Pelosi?  Quick, name me one of these people you feel comfortable with?  I sure as hell don't.  Pelosi reminds me of Marie Antoinette, Schumer reminds me of a sad clown, Harris and the squad are sneaky, Biden is the guy in charge who has no earthly clue what his subordinates are doing, and Bernie Sanders is the Grandpa screaming in the other room that nobody listens to despite the fact that he's brought along people to get Democraps to the precipice of regaining power.

Oh and Steve, as rich as you are, how comfortable are you with:

  • Joe Biden raising your taxes as he has promised?  After all, you are making a whole hell of a lot of money.
  • How bout that oil issue?  You OK with paying much more for gas for your car while tens of thousands lose their jobs?  Or do you have a driver to get you do and from your house?  
    • How do you propose to run the military without oil and the loss of the strategic petroleum reserve, or are you just going to continue to gut the military like Biden did before?  Yes, the military is "going green," but it will take forever to convert, and oh by the way, war doesn't give a damn about a green environment.  
  • Never mind that, you OK with FORCING people to change their lives and pay more to do it with the climate change issue?  although you can afford it, come 2035 when everybody is expected to purchase "electric cars" that are priced at $50,000, when they can't even afford cars at $25,000 in today's prices?  OK, let's see how that one works out.
  • Steve, just asking, is it OK for you to fly to and from away games?  Aren't you violating the environmental standards?  Is it OK for you and your team to take a bus from the hotel to the arena?  
  • Here's another question Steve:  Given that you and your players stay in five star hotels, is that right?  I mean they charge outrageous rates and have people who work there who more than likely don't make much more than minimum wage and questionable benefits.  I mean, aren't you taking advantage of struggling people?
  • Don't you think that businesses will account for your rainbows and unicorns long before you see it and stick it to the consumers?  Energy companies out here sure do in California.  Solar power was hailed as this great source of energy that would help people - yeah right.  Between the rules/regs and businesses getting their cut, I got screwed.  

Here's the thing Democraps, I agree with renewable energy.  It's long past time for both to be focused upon, but you throw out a plan and don't account for the unintended consequences and those on the  lower end of the money spectrum get screwed.  Now California has mandated all new homes built must have solar.  Great - no problem, but who does the cost get passed onto?  Add that $30 or $40K to the cost of an already outrageous real estate market in California.

I've lived in California for 37 years now and if you believe in the demoncrat "Unicorns and Rainbows" theme, I'd advise you to take a hard look at California and see how that is going - outside of the rich gated communities inside of SF and LA.  It ain't pretty closing prisons, eliminating juvenile prisons, attempting to close veterans homes, for every gallon of gas you put in your tank, 82 cents of it is tax.  And don't get me started on politicians salaries and their perdiem rates.  When it is said that you pay to live in Calfornia, it ain't made up.

Democraps, most likely I agree with a lot of what you stand for, but your behavior frightens the living shit out of me.  Like I said earlier, I can get the same behavior out of Trump, so why should I vote for you?  What you offer frightens me too because you aren't thinking of the ramifications of what you propose.  You forget that businesses pass on every bit of costs incurred to the consumer who already struggles to afford what they need.  If you think things were bad under Trump, good Lord, I can't imagine what you are gonna think under Harris (yeah, I said it).  

Oh, and if you win Democraps - congratulations.  Now you get to endure the petulance from the Republiturds that you gave for those crackhead hypocrites for four years.  So when you start whining about why things can't get done - look in the freaking mirror. 

Don't smirk Elephants, you're just as bad if not worse than the Donkeys - and I won't be voting for your asses either.  

Here's the bottom line that I'm screaming about and nobody is listening:  Neither one of you wastes of human flesh/dumpster fires give a damn about people, and I don't understand why everybody doesn't fucking understand it.  Nobody should accept the status quo and that's what re-electing career politicians will do - so when you all are complaining in a year or two regardless of who wins - don't say shit - you people are the ones who re-elect this dumpster fire.

Fucking politicians, celebrities, millionaires, and pro athletes.  Fuckers simply don't have a clue.  OH well, onto the sports rants:

  1. Fucking Lower Alabama (err, Los Angeles) is going to be insufferable with the Fakers and Dodgers winning it all.  Most galling of all, they beat two teams from Florida, so yeah, I'm not happy.  Piss off LA.  At least Tampa won the Stanley Cup.
  2. Speaking about those water-thieving, botox addicted freaks, they're already yapping about the Rams winning the Super Bowl.  For the love of God no...
  3. So the Atlanta Falcons blew another game in mind-blowing fashion - this time to the Motor City Kitties.  Are you kidding me?  Good Lord.
  4. Tampa took a flyer on Antonio Brown?  LOL.  I'm already grabbing the popcorn for this one.  
  5. Minny is heading to Green Bay this week?  Oh shit, another beatdown.  How the hell is Miami playing .500 ball and Minny has only one win?
  6. I'd talk shit about Dallas, but that is too easy.  
  7. College Football - who died and made Paul Finebaum Pope?  
  8. College Gameday in Augusta for the Masters?  I can just imagine those tight asses with the green jackets going crazy over this one.
  9. Back to #1 - If it wasn't for LA, Tampa would be the center of the sports universe.  Tampa won the Stanley Cup, was the runner up for the World Series, and the Bucs are starting to come together.  So piss off LA.  

Comments

I love how you rant, even when I don't agree.

1. Biden did condemn Looting and violence. He has condemned the violence on both sides. He also is the only candidate on the left who has talked about increasing funding for police departments to get them the more training or more staff that can handle certain shit cops aren't trained to deal with.
2. FBI reports have made it abundantly clear 93% of all protests that have gone on in this country (during these times) have been totally peaceful.
3. The FBI has also made it clear that over and over again Fires and violent attacks during protests have been started by White Supremacists.

You know where I stand politically. You know I think Trump has been and will continue to be bad for our country. You know I respect you and your service. You know I hate politicians. You know I hate celebritards...I put athletes and coaches in that same category. I really don't care what they think because they are so disconnected from reality, but I like what their overall message in that video was...And I actually like Doc and do care what he thinks a bit because of his background...Not just that he's black, but a son of cop.

Anyway, I love the rant. And I love that we can say what we think and still respect and care about each other.
Stay well!
B.O.B. said…
You too brother. And just for clarification - I just don't see how the Democraps are going to get anything done if they win especially if we go back to the status quo. That's what scares me.

What Doc said was absolutely fine - Steve Kerr on the other hand was an absolute tool and set me freaking off. I wasn't fishing for a compliment about my service, I was making a point that I don't need to be told who to vote for and have my choice questioned as if I was a Commie if I didn't vote a certain way. That's what absolutely drives me away from the damn Donkeys.