Football and Official Politics Season

The NFL is back, and no I’m not boycotting or ignoring it - that's a bullshit cop out.  Here's the deal, I'm have an ability to sift through what I find right and wrong and what I enjoy.  There’s enough bullshit in this world right now, I just want to enjoy some Football.  If there is something I don’t like as part of the game, I’ll mute or something, but I’m watching games.  If a restaurant or bar I'm in isn't showing games because of some stand they are taking, well, they've lost my business that day.  You don’t like it, I don’t care.  I love Football. 

AFC East.  New England changed and I’m not a big Cam fan.  Buffalo seems to have grown, but do they have enough to overcome “BB”?  Miami seems on the right track now but needs time, and the New York Props don’t seem to have a direction right now.  I guess until somebody beats them outright, you have to go with New England and the Hoodie.

NFC East.  Quite possibly the worst division in the NFC.  Philly is a great unknown, Dallas always underachieves with loads of talent, New York is a rebuild now mode, and Washington is a dumpster fire.  Dallas by default, and this division won't do shit in the playoffs.

CFB Tonight.  For the past few days I’ve mentioned BYU at Navy.  Is it a marquee matchup?  No, but these universities can represent and can show that football is more than just the SEC and Clemson.  It’s football and games like this can open up minds of recruits.  Enjoy it folks.  Navy with the triple option is always a good thing and in an unusual year, a run first team may have an advantage?

 


Pelosi’s visit to the Salon.  So, she was set up?  Are you kidding me?  I don’t 100% know the rules about getting hair done in SF, but I do know that in California, unless you know somebody and go underground, you can’t get hair done.   That being said, I only offer this – if it only takes one business owner to set her up, the Democraps should be concerned about her ability to lead and deal with Republiturds. 

Trumps ALLEGED Veterans Comments.  If true they are troubling.  But let me try to get this understood, something that he ALLEGEDLY said in 2018 is JUST NOW coming out – FROM anonymous sources, just two months before the election?  Does anybody trust the media enough to believe this?  If you do, then you scare me.

Look, I’m aware of the shit he said in 2016 about McCain and it pissed me off.  Still does.  But there was incontrovertible proof he said it.  What’s happening now is a joke.  If people are so concerned about what he said – STAND UP AND SAY THAT TRUMP DID IT.  Put a name to your shit.  Until then, I’m not about to trust it.

As far as I’m concerned this is yet another attempt to distract people from paying attention to the REAL problem – that NOBODY is doing ANYTHING to take care of folks and issues in America.  Not the Republiturds, not the Democraps. 

Final Thought.  So the two above comments (Pelosi, Trumps ALLEGED comments) show that there is no maturity, leadership ability, or trust in the current leadership.  Why would ANYBODY reward anybody in DC with another term in office?  Why would ANYBODY trust these buffoons?  I just don’t understand.

Trump.  Biden.  Does it really matter who wins the election?  Neither one can overcome the swamp – and yes, there is a swamp in DC.  Both sides want the status quo and meanwhile people are getting crapped on.  Veterans, those who work, senior citizens, workers, kids getting an education – they’re all getting substandard attention.  The swamp will never accommodate Trump and let’s face it, Biden has been there for 50 years – do you really think he’ll change and make things better?  C’mon now - y'all are smarter than that.

 

 

Comments