Tuesdays mini-Tantrum for August 18th, 2020

 

Today is Tuesday, so it’s time for some tantrums, so let’s not waste time:


The Heat.  We’ve all heard references to Lucifer with this Nation-wide heat wave rolling through.  Maybe this heat is a sign that the Devil has fully taken control of 2020.  Sure seems that way.


Boston Red Sox.  Really Boston?  How in the hell are you getting so thoroughly waxed by the Evil Empire?  How in the hell do you not win ONE game?  C’mon man…you jerkys are the sole, single reason the Rotten Apple has the best record in MLB right now.  Thanks for absolutely nothing.

SF Giants.  I’d blast you too, but you’ve at least played the LA water thieves and Oakland, two of the best teams in MLB right now.  However, there seems to be some complaint about the Skippers game management. 

Cleveland Indians.  So let me see if I’ve got this right – two pitchers got loose and went out in Chicago during a pandemic and the violence there, then lied about it to their teammates.  OK, I get it the team (players and org) aren’t happy because they lied, so they get sent down to the minors - cool they are punished.  But I've got a bigger question - What in the hell were they thinking rolling around Chi-town given the strife that is going on there?  I would most certainly question those two pitchers decision making ability and whether or not I could count on them in the future.    

CFL.  I really don’t want to rant on this because I actually think this was the prudent move, but damn this sucks. 

ESPN.  Look you losers, there’s 16 teams left in the NBA.  Openly rooting for the LA Lakers is pretty pathetic.  I know you a-holes would like nothing more than another ring for LeBron, but I certainly hope that the Clippers punk them out in the playoffs if it comes to those two in the West.  I think many in Bristol would just fall out if the Lakers didn't get to the finals. 

Deion Sanders.  So I hear he’s left the NFL Network and gone over to Barstool.  First off, I find it great he left NFLN.  Why?  Because his post-game show on Sunday Night absolutely sucked.  Secondly, I can't think of a thing that he brought to the table when talking about Football.

NFL Media.  Y’all seriously can’t help yourselves.  All you want to do is talk about the Dallas Cowpatties.  I’m seriously having trouble understanding this.  I know you do it year after year, but there are fresh and exciting teams and storylines.  Anybody heard of the Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers?  What about the Raiders starting in Vega$?  A new day dawning in Miami and Arizona?  And what about New England south in Tampa?


COVID.  Hey Covid, in the immortal words of the Iron Shiek, “GO FUCK YOURSELF.” 

Politicians.  Just so I understand – people are running out of money and politicians couldn’t agree on how to help so they went on vacation, but yet Nancy Pelosi calls the House back to deal with the Postal Service issue?  I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. 

Politics.  Memo to you assholes in the media and in the DC/NYC/LA bubble:  THIS ISN’T A FUCKING GAME – people are hurting out here.  Pull your head out of your asses (if you’re capable) and get to work.  Compromise or whatever I don’t freaking care, but take care of people!!!

Comments

Sanders was an impact player but a defensive player who couldn't tackle...He's all about the highlight play as opposed to the many little details that add up...He's an epic shit talker, so he'll fit right in at Barstool, being able to spew whatever he wants.

The politicians continue to h show how deeply out of touch they are.