Tuesdays Tantrums - September 1, 2020


Yesterday I did a piece on being negative, kinda berating it.  But with today being Tuesday, as is my tradition it’s time for some rants, so let’s get it:


NFL.  Leonard Fournette, I don’t know what is going on, but you need to take a hard look when Jax can’t even get a sixth round pick for you – and now you’re cut.   How do you drop that much?  This has to be more than on the field.

At the same time, what the hell is going on in DUUUUUUUVAAAAALLLL???  Everybody wants out of there.  A solid team that took New England deep into an AFC Championship Game and they fade out that fast?  Something ain’t right down there.

NBA.  One of the Morris twins, the one who plays for the Clippers TWICE stepped on Luka Doncic’s ankle/foot.  Knock that bullshit off and play right. 


Memo to racists:  I got bad news for you, humanity is evolving and people are changing.  You may think you can slow its advance, but change is here, and it’s going to change further.   People love who they want to love regardless of what you think.  We may not see it in our lifetimes, but change is here and you can’t do anything about it. 

Still doubt me?  Look at South Africa and how they broke Apartheid – there are a lot of similarities.  Even they came around – so trust me, your time is running out.

Memo to Karens.  Get a fucking life.  In fact, rather than spending your days bitching about shit, get your ass out there and spend time with charities.  Dig in and help those who need it you whiny ass skanks.

Memo to Bible Thumpers:  You want to be religious, great.  DO NOT push it on anybody else.   I’m not about to take you seriously given televangelism, the Catholic Church and any others.  The biggest thing I want to say is this:  MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESSS.  You want to pray for us sinners, great, do it in private, don’t make it public. 

Memo to the media:  I hold you responsible for a lot of this shit we are going through right now.  You foster it.  You nourish it.  My guess is because it makes you some cash. 

2nd Memo to the media:  I fairly understand pay walls, but I’m not about to subscribe.  If I can’t have access to read articles and judge for myself a story, I got news for ya, I can move on because the story will get out eventually – I can wait.  I can live without paying to read a story that judging by stories of the past say absolutely nothing and give no further insight than you would get in free sites.   ESPiN+, the Athletic, etc.. 

3rd Memo to the media:  Asking me to remove my ad blocker gets you banned from further visits from me.  I block ads for a reason – they are annoying and you can’t read what you are looking for with all the constant pop ups.

Memo to politicians:  YOU SUCK.  I don’t care what side of the spectrum you are on, STOP TALKING AND START CHALKING.  Don Imus had it right in 2012.  All you have to do is change the names and talk about BOTH parties.   


Memo to those who support politicians, left or right:  OPEN YOUR FREAKING MINDS!!!  Listen to the other side for Christ’s Sake.  Understand where they are coming from, acknowledge it.  Try to come to a compromise, but no matter what, let’s give respect, kindness, and love for everybody. 

Memo to all:  As we evolve and grow, make it a point to include staying out of everybody else’s business, and if you don’t already – have respect for everything and everybody.  Get rid of the fucking “reality” shows.  Live your lives, don’t waste your valuable time watching people creating dumpster fires for ratings.  They’ve sold out on life.

Final Thought.  How did we as a society go from the Greatest Generation to this?   It seems like we “devolved.”  Our generation (Baby Boomers) fucked it up so bad, no wonder the generations after are standing up and saying “ENOUGH”.  They are determined to find their own way – to see if it’s right, and we should support that rather than stubbornly clinging to power because we believe that we have all the answers.  Again, we’ve fucked it up so bad, we do not deserve to run things.  We should just stand aside, STFU, and let them run things.  They certainly can’t do any worse than we did. 

What a disgrace.  I am embarrassed for what I am leaving my children.   They don’t deserve it.

Comments